1. If you or anyone going to partake in our trips should have any questions relating to any part of these terms and conditions then please call Ross Boat Trips on 07958 246414.
2. E-mail communication to us will only be deemed to have been sent by you when you have received a return e-mail from a member of Ross Boat Trips confirming your actions.
3. Booking places, this can be arranged by telephone or in person. Payment in full, cash or card, and then e-mail to us firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation of the date time and numbers, confirms you're booking.
4. Tickets can be purchased (for trips the same day) from the kiosk near our berths on a first come first served basis.
5. Places, boarding will close 2 minutes before the departure time booked or ticketed, if you/your party or some of are late, we will not extend the boarding or delay the departure time for any reason. No refunds for missed trips, or a later departure will be given.
6. Private hire, boat/boats you can book by telephone or in person, 50% deposit cash or card, and then an e-mail to email@example.com for confirmation of the date time and numbers, confirms you're booking; balance to be paid in full before departure on the day.
7. Sea state/weather, the onus is with you to call us (after 8.45am is best) to find out the conditions before you/your party travel to the marina.
8. Refunds, once a booking has been confirmed, there are no refunds, other than if Ross boat Trips cancel the trip because of sea state/weather conditions in which case an option of a voucher for another date or a refund less £5 will be given.
9. Private hire, if you/your party or some are late for the Departure time the return time stays as booked no refunds or extension of time will be permitted.
10. Private hire, pleasure trips, if the sea state is too rough to go ahead (skipper's decision) the trip will cancelled or an option of a refund less £5 or continue in sheltered water, a tour of the marina, followed by returning the same route and including a visit to the sea entrance. The duration of this tour will be the same as the original time booked or reduced by up to 50% as would the cost.
11. Private hire, fishing trips, if the sea state is too rough to go ahead (skipper's decision) the trip will be cancelled, an option of a voucher for another day, or a refund less £5 will be given.
12. Any person/persons who the skipper considers may cause harm or discomfort to themselves or others or likely to threaten the safety of the vessel will be returned to a berth and removed; this action is at the discretion of the skipper.